Thanks for all the good feedback we have got from customers/prospects and partners!
We have so far got 15+ responses from people in the mobile industry about our "customer survey" where +50% of respondents are existing customers to Mobispine and another 30% are partners to Mobispine so everyone is very familiar to what we deliver today.
What people like with our products
- Most people were referring our products to our "desktop messaging" products and some were talking about our RSS-reader as well
- People like the simplicity of our messaging products and also the integration to Outlook clients and its perfect fit into enterprises and small businesses. Respondent were also commenting positiveley about our RSS-reader and the fact it is pre-loaded with content and very simple to use.
What can Mobispine do to develop even better products?
- Give users less choice
- More enterprise functions
- Make sure all products are quality assured in general and towards Microsoft in particular.
- Some people were also talking about finding creative ways of bundling our softwares with mobile broadband dongles and similar.. Mobile broadband is a key growth area for many these days.
Towards who shall we target the products?
Desktop Messaging seem to be very much an enterprise product while the RSS-reader is definiteley a consumer product.
What features are customers asking for?
- access to phone boook and contacts
- Distribution lists and bulk messaging
- business intelligence and statistics both for mobile operators and enterprises
How do you see Mobispine as a company?
- Great, innovative, perception is good, easy to deal with
- Aggressive in sales, focused, technically astute
- Energetic, fast
- slightly disorganized, quite diversified
How do you see Mobispine people?
- Technically solid
- Result oriented
- Easy to work with and responsive
- Motivated people, lacks some structure
- Great personal skills, very good
All in all we are happy that so many people answered our survey and we will definiteley try to become stronger in the areas you are pointing out.
Rgds Joakim Hilj